Walk and learn through our
When you stay at Hacienda Verde Tahití, you are at our pitahaya farm. So, this will be a great opportunity for you to get to know your next door neighbor, the pitahayas.
In about an hour, one of our guides will take you to the farm and you will see how these fruits (and many others) grow. You will learn how to tie the pitahayas, how to harvest and crop them. Pitahaya’s plant and fruit will be available for sale. For this tour, you must wear sneakers or closed shoes and a hat to cover yourself from the sun. Please bring your own gardening gloves and water. We are working to reduce plastic water bottles in the planet, we appreciate the help in our commitment, reusable insulated water bottle is convenient.
The Educational Hiking tour is a one hour tour given on Fridays and Saturdays, at 8am or 10am.
Things you should know before booking this tour:
- Our tours are designed for small groups, a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 adults. Children older than 5 are welcome, a maximum of 2 per adult.
- $10 per adult | $5 per child (5-12 y/o)
- Payment methods: Paypal or Cash
- Reservations must be done at least 2 days prior to the day of the tour.
- For cancellations we will appreciate a 1 day notice. Same day cancellations will be fully charged.
- When booking your tour, you will receive a confirmation with a document that you must fill and sign prior to the tour.
- The guide will meet you at Hacienda Verde Tahití’s main entrance 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- COVID-19 – Evidence of vaccination is required for each adult. Children under 12, should show a negative result, if not available, they must maintain a distance of 6 feet from others and wear a mask at all times during the tour.
Book Your Tour
Are you interested in our Accommodations?
It’s safe to book online with us! Get your dream stay in clicks or drop us a line with your questions.